19 February 2012

Morning Vent, 19 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Videogame GungalTM Alyx Vance of Half-life 2 shows off her best wallpaper form...

    Sunday at home! After a quick (but kinda rough) drive home Saturday morning, I shared a cup of coffee with my beloved Effie. Then, my lovely wife put me to bed for a nap, and I awoke at nootime to find the new flat-screen HDTV set to hang on the living room wall! My Sweet Gal and Nan had hauled the enormous tube TV aside, moved the old entertainment center out onto the porch, and mounted the board and arm for the new TV all in a couple of hours. My own humble contribution was holding the TV steady while it was secured to the mount arm and then programming the cable TV remote for the new TV. Not much, for sure, but it was about all that was left to do. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker