02 February 2012

Morning Vent, 2 February 2012 (Groundhog Day)

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Andie MacDowell and company in Bad Girls...

As this auto-posts on the HQ, I'm done with the first night of the rotation, and the sandman is calling me to crawl into bed. As always, I'm missing my beloved Effie so so much, and I can't wait to come home again on Saturday morning!! Just two more nights to go!!




    Today is also Groundhog Day, when all eyes turn to Punxatawney, Pennsylvania, to watch Phil the Groundhog's prediction for the rest of the winter. Fingers crossed for an early Spring, since, mild as it's been, my wife and I are tired of the stinking Winter cold. Despite being a mild winter, there's been much more sickness in the family this year. The grandkids have been sick multiple times, and Effie and I have both been sidelined by bad colds once or twice. I'm hoping the worst is over, tho, and we'll soon be enjoying the balmy breezes of Spring!!
    One thing is for sure: If I ever have to have a day repeat over and over again Forever, it will be a day with my beloved Effie!! Sure as shootin'! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker