22 February 2012

Morning Vent, 22 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Mea Lee cosplays a very, very naughty Alyx Vance...

    It's back to work today for the ever dreaded four night work rotation when I'm away from my beloved Effie for four long, cold nights. I really, really hate having to be so very far away from home, but we all have to work. It's a blessing nowadays to have a job that even comes close to making ends meet for us. My Sweet Gal has some irons in the fire being worked on, but we're both kinda strapped right now, doing the best we can. Still, we can't complain. We have each other, and knowing she's home waiting for me gets me through the work week!! Effie, baby, I love you! I can't wait till I come home to you on Sunday morning!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker