25 February 2012

Morning Vent , 25 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Space Queen GungalTM demonstrates poor trigger discipline is genetic...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, it's the last work day, and I've started the countdown to going home to my beloved Effie in earnest!! Just one more night, and I'll be back home. As I'm fond of saying, I never truly leave home, because home is where my heart is. And my heart is always with my beloved wife! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!
    I made up for my lack of sleep yesterday morning by taking my red-eyed ass to bed almost as soon as I walked in the apartment door, lol. I only woke up once or twice and drifted right back to sleep pretty dang quick. My Sweet Gal was at work all day, so we could only text back and forth a little when she was free to do it. Can't wait to be home again!!
    Included in today's gaming links is a link to the Killing Floor wikia and a YouTube video of some team-based multiplayer gameplay. I might someday give the multiplayer a shot, since my underpowered laptop seems to run that game fairly smoothly! It might run it even more nicely on multiplayer since the enemy AI requirements should be shunted off to the dedicated server hosting the game for the players. I'm still very much learning the ropes of the game, so to speak, so time will tell. 
    Yesterday's Star Wars links had one omission: I missed the link to Belated Media's analysis of Episode One on YouTube. I've added it to the Non-Gaming links in the main blog below. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker