28 February 2012

Morning Vent, 28 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Angelina Jolie shows off her good
side...

    Last Next to last day of the month, and tomorrow, I head off North for a short 3 night rotation. We had a pretty dang awesome day yesterday, as we had a bunch of errands to run, including having my Sweet Gal's eyeglass prescription tweaked. It looks like a minor lens adjustment did the trick, tho it's a bit early to tell. We capped the evening off with an episode of Survivor, watched on the web. It's not going to be a good season, I think. As my gal said last night, there's no one to root for on the show this time.
     Today, my beloved Effie went off on a half-day appointment. I already can't wait for her to come home!! Meanwhile, I'm hoping to visit Mama Joker today in the AM, if I can, to see how she's doing. The old HQ has been plagued by colds and flu bugs the past few weeks, so I've steered clear of there. We'll see if all the stars align for me to make a visit.
 



    Not much in the way of gaming news for me, since I usually don't take much time at home for gaming. It's just not a huge priority. The blog is usually pre-plugged in, mostly. Mostly. I juggle items back and forth based on news tidbits that come across the internet. I usually try to group related topics together, if I can. I depend on serendipity, and it usually works out better than if I consciously plan it, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker