29 February 2012

Morning Vent, 29 February 2012 (Leap Day)

GungalTM of the Day
Killing Floor video game GungalTM sports some nifty cleavage...

    Today is 29 February 2012, Leap Day, an intercalary day which comes around only every four years. It's also the first day of the work rotation for me, a somewhat somber time, since I have to leave my beloved Effie at home while I head North to work. She's started her training for a new job this week, so we've got fingers crossed that all goes well. In the meantime, we're holding our own for the work week, and counting the hours till I head back home to her on Saturday morning. Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home in just three nights!! 
    The stars did align for a visit to the old HQ. I got to see Mom for a couple of hours, and I visited with Reibo for a little while. He's still feeling poorly, as are his son and better half. Still and all, it was nice to see the folks again. And I did manage to multi-task just a bit and pick up some old mail and a few items which were lying around waiting for me to bring them home.
 



    Today's featured video is a Killing Floor multiplayer match featuring none other than Wings of Redemption, who I've featured on the Call of Duty vids here before. I'm guessing he bought Killing Floor during the recent 'fire sale' on Steam and took it out for a spin on YouTube. Not much else new, except that Effie and I gifted our son with a copy of Modern Warfare 3. He works a lot of days, so we're hoping that it gives him a chance to unwind when he finds the time to play. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker