06 February 2012

Morning Vent, 6 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Jordan Carver shows off her shades...Yeah, shades, that's it...

    Wonderful to be home with my beloved Effie!! No specific plans for today, as my beloved Gamer Gal had to take off for work really early this AM. It was flipping cold this AM, too. I'm really, really dying for warmer weather to get here so I can get the storage unit emptied out. It really is a drain on my wallet and my peace of mind both! If I can get all that junk tossed, it will mean a significant chunk of change saved every month. Nowadays, that's nothing to sneeze at. As Reibo often says, 'A penny saved is a penny squandered!' Tomorrow, my Sweet Gal and I have eye doctor appointments, so we're hoping to get that out of the way without any major complications.
   I note with some satisfaction one of the news links today reflects a recent resurgence in my old love, PC gaming. I cut my teeth on PC gaming in the late 80s, going from Infocom text adventures to the very early EGA/VGA graphics based action games. I really enjoyed the brutal simplicity of Street Fightin Man and the faux military glory of PT-109, lol. Recent PC games like Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Battlefield 3 have caught my eye, tho I can't afford a rig that can actually run them, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker