09 February 2012

Morning Vent, 9 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM knows about the effects of recoil...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first work night is over. I managed to chat for a while with my beloved Effie yesterday over Skype, and it really, really helps. I miss her so very much when I'm away at work! Being able to text and chat online sure makes it seem less lonely up here! Just three more nights, and I'll be back home with my lovely Gamer Gal!! 
    If the stars have aligned, I've stopped at the store to pick up a few items I forgot to bring up with me on Wednesday morning. I was a bit discombobulated by the early morning departure, as I usually don't leave for three or four hours later. But it seemed a bit depressing to sit there at home alone while my baby went off to work, so I chose to leave early and get up here to Albany earlier than usual. I got a good nap in, if nothing else.
    No new gaming developments. I didn't do any gaming to speak of, tho I messed around with GnomeTown on Facebook, lol. Guess I got sucked into that, after all! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker