07 March 2012

Afternoon Vent, 7 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 IDF GungalTM likes her locks frosted, and she likes her M4 with ACOG optics...

    Late update today, as I spent the morning with my beloved wife this AM. She got skunked on work hours, so I spent a few hours with her instead of with my laptop, lol. It's the start of a four night rotation, and I'm back at the Albany pad fortifying myself against a long, busy night. Still, in just four nights, all will be well again, because I'll be back home again with my honey!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home on Sunday morning!!
 


    Not much on the gaming front, as neither my Gamer Gal nor I spent any time gaming this week. We had a very nice dinner with Mama Joker, and that was a highlight of the week. I never got back onto Killing Floor and my Sweet Gal never went back to Skyloft, lol. But we'll recoup a bit later in the week, I hope! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker