01 March 2012

Morning Vent, 1 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM says "Eat more Italian!"...

    Today is the first day of March, the third month of the year, named after the Roman god of war, Mars. March is notable in the Northern Hemisphere for the Spring Equinox, and everyone weary of Winter cold surely is anticipating that. My Sweet Gal and I are anticipating the balmy breezes of Spring, for sure. We were just daydreaming on Monday night of sitting on the porch, drinking her awesome tea, and just relaxing. Can't wait!! It's especially ironic since a late Winter snowstorm showed up to complicate traveling North on Wednesday, too...
    As this posts on the HQ, the first of three nights is done, and I'm lying down for a nap at the Albany pad. I'm hoping that the week goes quickly and I can get back home to my beloved Effie!!! Effie, I love you, honey!! I'll be home on Saturday!!
 



    There wasn't much time to game during the early part of this week, but I'm hoping to get a little gaming in this weekend. Not sure whether any festivities will be planned for Mama Joker's birthday on 3 March, since she's still recuperating from her ailments and not very mobile. She seems to be doing better, tho, and Papa Joker and Reibo and the rest of family are keeping a close eye on her. We'll keep our fingers crossed and keep praying to the Good Lord that she'll continue getting better. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker