10 March 2012

Morning Vent, 10 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Maria Bello knows the value of a safe room in A History of Violence...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the third of four work nights is over, and I'm most certainly stretched out unconscious and resting up for the home stretch. Tomorrow, thank God, I go home to my beloved wife!! It's been a hellish long week this time. I sometimes say that the three night rotation seems longer than the four banger, but not this time. We were short-handed at work this week, and misbehaving equipment further complicated matters, resulting in backlogs of work and a lot of running around trying to keep things going. But tomorrow, come hell or high water, I'm going home!! Effie, I love you!! I'll be home for coffee tomorrow!!
    I managed to keep my mojo up long enough to do some much-needed shopping for the Albany pad. I did forget some things, like milk, but I've got enough to get through the last two days. I noticed that some of my staple food stuffs are now much more expensive. I've been getting Progresso soups at the local Wally World for $1.48 for a while. Yesterday, when I headed over to the soup aisle, they were $1.88 and advertised as a bargain!! I mean, really... I bought some black beans which I can season and cook up as soup or congris for 82 cents a can. I'm having that tonight for lunch at work. Unfortunately, tho I bought ready-cooked bacon, I neglected to put any in the rice, lol. 
 



    Included in the blog news links are more previews of Medal of Honor: Warfighter. The reveal trailer did indeed look amazing. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker