11 March 2012

Morning Vent, 11 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Jordan Konkel does Kat cosplay from Halo: Reach... And here's another shot. And one more.

    As this posts on the HQ, I should be home, safe and sound, having my morning coffee with my Sweet Gal!! It was a long, long four night rotation, but it's done, and I'm home again with my wife and family!! There's nothing better on God's green Earth than seeing my beloved Effie smile at me as I come in the door!! Effie, honey, I love you!! It's wonderful to be home with you again!!!
    Haven't been feeling rested this week after sleeping. I feel particularly tired tonight, which sucks because I think I might have to stay late in the AM to finish a training session for some work equipment. In any case, tho, home is where the Heart is, and, by time time this auto-posts (around 9ish in the AM), I'll be home, no matter what.
 



    Today's featured video is some Halo 3 gameplay from YouTuber iFamousFilms. He shares his thoughts on what will be featured in Halo 4. Sadly noted in the non-gaming news section is the death of graphic artist Jean Giraud, who was known as Moebius, from cancer at the age of 73. As a fan of the Heavy Metal mag of the 80s, I saw quite a bit of Moebius' work. He also worked extensively on concept art for 1979's Alien. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker