12 March 2012

Morning Vent, 12 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Terminator GungalTM Summer Glau does the akimbo thing...

    Monday, that's one of my favorite days of the week, mostly because I don't work the day before or the day after!! My Sweet Gal is tentatively scheduled for training today for the new job, which may or may not pan out. If she does go, I'll try to visit Mama Joker to see how she's getting along. Yesterday, as most Sundays are, was a recovery day for me, as I try to get turned around to normal daylight living. It's a constant hassle, since I only start to feel normal after a couple of days. And then it's time to turn my clock right back around to my usual vampiric existence, lol. I was unusually tired all week, and Sunday was no exception. I took my usual nap when I got home, but, as was the case all week long, I got no mileage out of it. I woke up feeling barely able to hold up my head!! I'm hoping and praying a good night's sleep corrected this and this morning finds me back to normal.
  
 

    Linked on today's Call of Duty news links are a couple of custom classes. I was pleased as punch to see that the first of these home-brewed classes was named after one my all time favorite FPS protagonists, Gordon Freeman from Half-life. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker