13 March 2012

Morning Vent, 13 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Mass Effect GungalTM Commander Holly does a neat FemShep cosplay...

    It's awesome to be home!!! I missed my beloved Effie so so much this week, but it was wonderful to come home, even exhausted as I was Sunday! My Sweet Gal did indeed go to training yesterday morning, so I took the time to visit Mama Joker back at the old HQ bunker. She was doing OK, but still in quite a bit of pain from her foot problem. Still, she is looking better, so we were pretty heartened by that. It looks like I'll get roped into doing Mama and Papa Joker's taxes again this year. I don't really want to do it, since my patience for that kind of paperwork is virtually non-existent. My Sweet Gal arranged for our own taxes to be done by a local CPA, and I found the process to be painless and quick, so I can't squawk about that, for sure.
 


    One of the guys at work last week noticed me working on the blog during break, and, being a fellow gamer, he suggested I check out Sniper Elite. I've included the Killcam of the Week from the upcoming Sniper Elite V2 in today's gaming links. It's a pretty spiffy trailer, looking quite CoD-ish in flavor. Also included in the gaming news links is a YouTube tribute to cosplayer Jordan Konkel, AKA SavageGiggles. It's an impressive look at a full blown Halo Spartan costume in motion. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker