15 March 2012

Morning Vent, 15 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Flag Bikini GungalTM likes her 5.56 shorty...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first night is finally over, and boy, did it seem looooonnngg from my end!! As I blogged late yesterday, my Sweet Gal had work hours very early in the morning n Wednesday... Things just got complicated right as I was getting ready to haul off for the North. Grandkids were coming back from babysitters, but errands still had to be run, so I wound up delaying my trip awhile. It all worked out, though. Luckily, before the best laid plans fell apart, I did get to spend some more time with my beloved Effie! And that made it all worth while!! 
 


    And still no gaming news, since I just barely had time to get in a half hour nap before bailing for work yesterday afternoon. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. Both my wife and I are in gaming withdrawal, and we're gonna need a fix pretty dang soon, lol! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker