17 March 2012

Morning Vent, 17 March 2012 (St. Patrick's Day)

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Gabrielle Anwar is smokin' as ex-IRA hitgirl on Burn Notice...

    The work week is finally over!! As this autoposts on the HQ, around 9ish, I should be minutes from kissing my Sweet Gal!! It's been a long, hard week, but in just a few minutes, all will be right with the world again when I hug her tight!!! Awesome!!
    Today is Saint Patrick's Day, and it's also Matt and Patty's wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary, you crazy kids!! My Sweet Gal and I have tentative plans to join Mama Joker for another trip to Dead Lobster later this evening. I'll try to perk up and be less of my usual 'first day off' zombified self, lol. It's going to be a later affair than usual, so it'll be pushing my usual bedtime. I'm guessing I won't have much trouble getting off to sleep later on!
  
 

    Still no gaming news of note. I did ask Reibo to see if he could disconnect my Xbox 360 from the old HQ bunker. It means a lot of finagling with wires and whatnot, so we'll see how much progress he actually makes with that. Fingers crossed, as they say. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker