02 March 2012

Morning Vent, 2 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM likes spandex, but not her trigger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of three work nights is done, and I'm really, really counting down to coming home to my beloved Effie!! I know it's only three nights, but it still seems awful long. But come Saturday morning, all will be well with the world, because I'll be back home with my loving wife again!!! Effie, I love you, baby!!! I'll be home tomorrow!! We had a chance to chat for a while on Skype yesterday, and it just whetted my appetite to come home to my honey!!! Can't wait!!
 



    On the gaming front, I finally survived one match of Killing Floor, lasting five 'Beginner' rounds and killing The Patriarch. It seems I'm somehow activating the console button in my frantic flailing at the keyboard, and then I'm a sitting duck for all the ravenous zombies which swarm all over me. I'll have to move the console button somewhere else to minimize my screwing up in this regard. The game really, really is heart-pounding. When I get overrun in the match, my heart is literally beating like I've been running hard. I don't know whether it counts as exercise, but it sure does wake me up!! 

 
The Patriarch whupped my ass... almost!


    I'd like to try out Killing Floor multiplayer, but I'm thinking I might need a headset. Texting is just too slow and too dangerous when there are hungry zombies prowling about, lol. I'll have to try and locate one of my Xbox 360 headsets from the old HQ bunker and see if it works on my laptop.
    One of my usual haunts, 2Old2Play, has been under construction this week. The website was moving to a new rev, and it ran into technical difficulties that forced it offline. I'm hoping that it comes back up soon, since my readership here on blogger.com is virtually nil. I usually get over 5,000 pageviews per month over on my 2Old2Play blog, lol. Fingers crossed that they get the bugs stomped and the new, improved site back up and running!! Moving on...


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker