20 March 2012

Morning Vent, 20 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Lara Croft dramatic cosplay photo by Adam Jay...

    Bit of a late update today, as yesterday was a bit hectic; Pop's taxes took me a bit longer to do than I expected. That kinda set the whole day back and kept me from blogging in my timely fashion. Still, it was a wonderful day at home with my Effie in the afternoon. She put together a really great dinner from left over pot roast and corned beef. It was awesome!
 



    My Gamer Gal was able to get back to Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword yesterday after she got back from her early morning training. The penultimate boss fight was hard, but she got past it with a lot less trouble than the last time she tried it. It was a really exciting thing to watch, and the ultimate boss battle is likely to prove even more difficult and more exciting. She got whupped trying to get past the last boss yesterday, but, once she learns the pattern she needs to beat him, she'll have mastered the game. I give her a lot of credit: No way I would put up with that game's blatantly cheating ways. I'd put the controller down, put the game away, and never look back, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker