21 March 2012

Morning Vent, 21 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Bikini GungalTM has some hardcore bling on her 10-22...

   The first full day of Spring is here (as I missed the change of season mention in yesterday's blog), and I'll be on my way North to Albany for the long four night rotation. My Sweet Gal and I had a great week together this time, having a nice dinner at Dead Lobster to start off, and some really wonderful times at home the rest of the week. But bills have to be paid, so I have to haul North to work.
    No matter how far away it seems, Sunday will be here quick, and I'll be on my way back home to my beloved Effie again! Just four nights, and I'll be seeing her sweet smile again as I walk in the front door to share morning coffee with her. Lord, that makes it all worthwhile!! Effie, my darling, I love you!! I'll be home in just four nights!!
  
 

    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker