03 March 2012

Morning Vent, 3 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 RPG GungalTM packs explosive warheads...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, I should be mere minutes from kissing my beloved Effie again!! It was a crappy (tho short) work week, but everything will be OK when I take her in my arms again!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home for coffee in a few minutes!!
    Today is Mama Joker's birthday!! Not sure if she'll be well enough to partake of any festivities today, but I'll be sure to call her to wish her a happy birthday anyway!! Love you, Mom!! Happy birthday!!!
 



    Out of idle curiosity, I downloaded the Killing Floor Unreal Tournament 2004 mod. My travel laptop runs UT 2004 relatively seamlessly, and I was wondering what features were available in the older Killing Floor rev that ran on that. In the gaming links below, I've embedded a YouTube video of 'first impressions' of the ver. 2.52 release of the UT 2004 mod. 
     I think my laptop is a bit too underpowered to play the UT2004 flavor of Killing Floor, tho. After installing, I tired out one game, basically setting up a listen server of it, and it was laggy as all hell. Guess I'll have to stick to the other version which runs with a better frame-rate. Plus, the older version had one server available... in Amsterdam... and it was password protected, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker