30 March 2012

Morning Vent, 30 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
Doe-eyed GungalTM demonstrates proper trigger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of three nights is done, and I'm really, really starting the countdown to going home to my Effie!!! Lord, I can't wait!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home for coffee tomorrow!! We got to chat for a bit yesterday on Skype, and that helped quite a bit, but my gal is going to be at work all day today, so it will be a long, lonely day. Still, just one more night, and I'm home!! Awesome!!
 


    Over at Forbes they've posted some speculation about Robert Bowling's departure. It seems the folks over at Forbes have come to the same assumption as me: That the resgination was over Bowling's suggestion of free DLC for Call of Duty. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker