31 March 2012

Morning Vent, 31 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM isn't blowing smoke...

    As this autoposts on the HQ, the last work night is over and I should be only a few miles from home!! Every work week seems long, but, as I've blogged before, the three night work rotation somehow seems longer. In just a short while, I'll be having morning coffee with my beloved Effie, and everything will be right with the world again!! I love you, my darling!! I'll be home in just a few minutes!!
 


    It looks like the blogger website is definitely moving towards new software soon. The blogger dashboard says 'new version in April'. This update is being done on it, and I must say it just sucks. All of the criticisms I had of it when I 'test drove' it some months back still apply. I might have to close out this blog and move to a new website if it severely hampers the way I prep my blogs. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker