04 March 2012

Morning Vent, 4 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Glock GungalTM Jessie Abbate concentrates downrange...

    Sunday at home!! Wonderful to be home!! As The Bangles once out it, 'Sunday is my fun day!' It's my favorite day of the week, since I usually don't have jack to do except hang with my honey!!! And that is the best, for sure!! Today, my honey and I plan to meet up with Mama Joker at Dead Lobster to celebrate her birthday!! So, our afternoon and early evening are pretty much set.
 



    Not much new on the gaming front. I played a five round game of Killing Floor on the West London map yesterday, managing to survive rounds against all the specimens and The Patriarch again. Still only on 'Beginner' difficulty, but pretty dang good, for sure. It left me with my hands shaking like crazy with adrenalin, even tho it's just a flipping video game. Still some recuperating from the work week on Sunday and nothing specific has to be accomplished today. My honey and I are home together, and  so we caught up on The Amazing Race with the laptop yesterday. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker