08 March 2012

Morning Vent, 8 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Sniper GungalTM quickscopes, lol...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first of four work nights is over, and I'm crawling into the sack for some much-needed sleep. The four night week is pretty dang hard on its own, and I hate being away from my beloved wife, for sure. But in just three more nights, I'll be home with my Sweet Gal again, and that makes everything better!!!
 



    No new gaming news for me. I'm concentrating on getting through the work week quick and painlessly as I can. Have some tentative plans to go grocery shopping Friday morning, exhaustion permitting, lol. Hope to get through and back home quick (or seemingly quick, anyway) and back with my Effie!! In the news links below is the YouTube link for the Medal of Honor: Warfighter reveal video. As I've mentioned before, I really enjoyed the Medal of Honor reboot's single player, so i'm kinda looking forward to playing the sequel, if I can. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker