09 March 2012

Morning Vent, 9 March 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM is ready to pump... her shotgun...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of four nights is over, and I'm halfway home to my beloved Effie!! Awesome!! Words can't describe how happy she makes me, and the work week away from her pretty face and sweet smile are surely tough. But coming home to her makes it all worthwhile!! There's no better feeling in the world than coming home to my Sweet Gal!!! 
    During our Skype chat yesterday, I mentioned to my beloved missus that I had ordered some Girl Scout cookies from fellow Man of Action JT. I got some of the two peanut butter types plus some dulce de leche cookies. Not sure whether I'll be able to indulge in any of those, since I'm really trying to be strict with myself about keeping to the low glycemic index regimen, even now. We'll see. Maybe I can compensate by cutting some carbs out earlier in the day, lol.
  
 


    The featured video today is something really special: A high ranked (8th, I believe) Modern Warfare 3 free-for-all player gets his proverbial ass handed to him in a basket - by a girl gamer - and he throws a fit of epic proportions as a result. (I've never heard so much 'Yo' in such a short span of time, lol.) If there was an ass that more richly deserved a beating, I've never run across it. You go, girl!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker