11 April 2012

Morning Vent, 11 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Rosie Jones and friend show off their, uh guns...

    It's back to work today for the three banger work week. Lord, the three nights off sure went quick. As my beloved Effie say, the three night work week seems long because the time at home right before is so so short. Still, it was a great week home with my honey!! We had an awesome booty-shaking Easter together, and Monday, we had an awesome shopping day together, just hanging. Yesterday, my Sweet Gal had to work till around six pm, so I took the time to visit Mama and Papa Joker. They're doing a lot better than the last time I visited them, for sure.
    Today, my beloved got called into work stinking early, so I'm already up at the Albany pad, making up my bed for some pre-work napping.
    I think we might be short a man this week at work, with my partner, The Mad Russian, covering tools in another fab for cross-training purposes. Hopefully, that will mean that the work week will go quick, and I'll be back with my honey that much quicker!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be back on Saturday morning!!! 
  
 

    Didn't get a chance to do any more RPGing on Fallout this week off, since it was a short week. It's tough on any short week, but doubly so on the Easter weekend. I'm hoping to catch up a bit next weekend, tho, if all the stars align. We'll see how things work out. If nothing else, I managed to let a few friends in on the freebie at Good Old Games, so it was all worthwhile after all. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker