13 April 2012

Morning Vent, 13 April 2012

GungalsTM of the Day
Hot Shots Calendar GungalsTM need a range master...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the last day of the work week is here, and it's Friday the Thirteenth. Again. As I've blogged before, the number 13 and Friday the 13th have been lucky for me. Tho I'm not stupid-stitious, I'm hoping that luck will favor me tonight by getting me through the work night painlessly and quickly, lol. I miss my Sweet Effie terribly, so the countdown to going home to her is really, really on today!!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home tomorrow!!
  
 

    Still no time to game this work week. I got caught up on blogging on Wednesday after getting up, and I was just too whipped yesterday morning to try and game anyway. Maybe I'll be able to do some gaming this weekend. Fingers crossed, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker