19 April 2012

Morning Vent, 19 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 BDU cap GungalTM better secure that 1911...

    The first of four nights is done as this auto-posts on the HQ, and I'm already primed to go home to my beloved Effie!! I can't wait for Sunday to get here, so I can rocket home to my Sweet Gal again!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in just 3 more nights!!!
 


    As it happens, my blogger difficulties were easily resolved, for now. On the blogger dashboard page, where I do my editing, I just switched back to the old blogger interface. That older version, so far, is still supported on the old, slow Internet Exploder browser installed on the PCs in my workplace breakroom. So, for now, it seems that blogging from the workplace can continue as before, lol, so all 12 of my readers can rest easy. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker