20 April 2012

Morning Vent, 20 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Amanda Seyfried off hands a shot in her little black dress...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 3rd of 4 nights is done, and I'm really, really counting the hours till I go home to my Sweet Gal!! There are times when I just can't stand leaving home, being so far away from her for so very long. But coming home to her pretty face and sweet smile make it all worthwhile. There's no better feeling in the world than seeing her lovely face light up when I walk in the door!!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home for coffee on Sunday morning!!! 
 



    Still no solution to the HDMI problem on Call of Duty 4. Still, no matter. The important thing is I'm getting my FPS fix in. How am I doing? OK, I guess. Have a look:




    That's one of my shining moments, when I clocked this Warhawk guy in the head with a stun grenade and killed him, lol. I tweaked the graphics down to 1024x768, and this seems to improve the lag. It seems like I do best on servers where I have 100-125 ping, which seems odd. On servers where my ping is an excellent 20-50 milliseconds, I seem to miss a lot more. I expect that's lag compensation, and my not having tweaked the internet settings on the game in my multiplayer config. I was actually positive in a team deathmatch game yesterday, and I'm also doing well on free-for-all, tho not winning by any means, lol. It's hard to escape the feeling that some of the players are cheating, of course, but that's just human nature, I think. We never think it's our own lack of skill or practice, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker