21 April 2012

Morning Vent, 21 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
Fashionable GungalTM shows off her thigh-highs and her bullpup...

    As this autoposts on the HQ, the last work day is here, and I'm ready to go home. My Sweet Gal has worked some insane hours this week, and we've missed out on our usual Skype chatting. But, tomorrow morning, we'll be back home together, having our morning coffee and looking at the Sunday sale flyers, and all will be right with the world again! Awesome!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home tomorrow!!!
 



    My long-time dalliance with Call of Duty is on again with a vengeance, lol. With my Sweet Gal working a 14 hour (!) shift yesterday, I logged on after lunch and played team deathmatch and free-for-all in between cooking chores at the Albany pad. Oddly, I did the best on Wetwork, one of my most hated CoD4 maps, running riot with the Skorpion machine pistol. Looky here:



  
    Third place and positive, that's pretty dang good for an old man playing on a chugging ole laptop and wearing bifocals, lol. A lot of odd things about Call of Duty online play, weird deaths out of nowhere, shooting first and still getting fragged, and so on. It's likely all lag, but there's always that nagging feeling that there are some shenanigans. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker