22 April 2012

Morning Vent, 22 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Fashionable GungalTM shows off her deagle...

    As this autoposts on the HQ, I should be home or almost home. It was a long, hard week, but it's all OK now. My Sweet Gal is home waiting for me, and the moment I've longed for all week long is finally here!!! In just a few minutes, I'll walk through the door and see her lovely face and beautiful smile, and I'll be in her arms at last!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'm coming home!!! 
 



    Not much gaming yesterday, as the last work day is usually cleaning up and packing for the trip home. Maybe I'll get a chance to get on during the days off, but I doubt it. It's not all that important, and I can get some 'tune up' before taking off for work during the work week itself. I've noticed that after playing a few matches before work, I feel more alert and more awake. No doubt the adrenaline rush (yes, I lead a dull life such that a video game raises my adrenaline) accounts for much of that, and I'll roll with it as long as it's working for me. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker