25 April 2012

Morning Vent, 25 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Karima Adebibe sports a tight Union Jack top..

    Back to work today for a three night rotation, and I'm praying that it goes quickly for my beloved Effie and me. The short weekend off goes so very quickly that it seems I barely get settled in with her at home, and then it's time to get ready to head back North again to work. Still, in three nights, it will all be OK, because my beloved Effie and I will be hugging and kissing again!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home injust three nights.
  
 

    I played a bit of Call of Duty 4 while I was home, but nothing to write home about. I picked up my old Xbox from the HQ bunker, but we'll see how that all turns out. There are more important things than gaming in life. Besides, I downloaded an Android game called Jewels, and I find it positively mesmerizing to play. I had seen my Gamer Gal playing something similar on her Android tablet, and I searched for a comparable game for my smartphone. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker