27 April 2012

Morning Vent, 27 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Glock GungalTM loses self-discipline, but not trigger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of three nights is done, and the last work day is finally here!! I am practically home already!! Just one more night, and the work week will be over, and I can home home to my Pretty Gal!! Tomorrow, I'll head back home, warp speed, and be home in time for morning coffee with my beloved Effie!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!
  
 

    I blogged yesterday that I had been promoted to 2nd Lieutenant on Call of Duty 4's multiplayer. Later that day, after I woke up, I went online and got the 1st Lieutenant silver bar and unlocked one of my favorite guns of all time: The AK-74u submachinegun. I also missed mentioning that I had bought another gaming accessory this past week: The Cyber Snipa gamepad. Despite the cheesy title, it's the best FPS gaming pad I've come across, putting all of the necessary keyboard keys within reach and (more importantly, perhaps) keeping all the annoying, game-ending keys all but impossible to hit during gameplay. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker