28 April 2012

Morning Vent, 28 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Karima Adebibe shows off more of that awesome Union Jack top...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, I'm home or almost home with my honey!! As three night weeks usually do, this one felt way longer than it should have, but everything is OK now. My Sweet Gal and I will be having our Saturday morning coffee in just a few minutes. We have no big plans for the day, but we're hoping to hit a local penny social later in the evening, if the stars align for us.
 


    I played just a bit this week with the Cyber Snipa gamepad and the yitch3 Call of Duty 4 multiplayer config. The combo seems to be workable, tho I miss being able to type chat on the fly. The keyboard is out of reach now, with the gaming pad under my left hand, and the mouse in my right hand. Still, no matter. PC players are usually mute, lol. And I'm no exception. There's the 'speed chat', of course, but my fingers are far too slow and not nimble enough to select the right chat message before being turned into Swiss cheese by enemy fire. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker