29 April 2012

Morning Vent, 29 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Emily Watson makes a break for it in the excellent Equilibrium...

    Sunday at home!!! Sunday is truly my favorite day of the week; I'm home with my beloved Effie, enjoying some of her great coffee and checking out the Sunday sale flyers. It's awesome, just because we do it together. Effie, my sweet wife, I love you!! It's wonderful to be home again with you!!! 
  
 

    PC gaming is a strange animal, lol. The other day, I did really, really well on a team deathmatch server. In another match, same server and same players, I got repeated pwned by douchebags with the P90 SMG and the G36C assault rifle (neither of which I've unlocked as of the time this update is being cooked up). That server was an unholy mess, with no spawn point not under continuous enemy gun fire. Being repeated spawnkilled truly sucks, and it's one of the great weaknesses of every Call of Duty game ever. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker