03 April 2012

Morning Vent, 3 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Masuimi Max does the akimbo thing...

    My Sweet Gal got called into work yesterday, and I held the fort down, waiting for the cable guy to come and fix our glitchy cable connection. She worked quite late, so I spent most of the afternoon all by myself, finishing up some laundry and prepping blogs.
  
 

    Not much gaming action lately, as things have been too busy, and I've just been too pooped. Hoping things will ease off a bit so I can recoup my energy and maybe get my rusty gaming hand in a bit more. One of the CoD-related news items today concerns Robert Bowling's interest in working with new developers, so we'll keep an eye out for related news items as time goes on. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker