06 April 2012

Morning Vent, 6 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Today's Halo GungalTM has a cleavage enhanced Master Chief outfit...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of four nights is done, and I'm halfway home to my beloved Effie!!! Lord, I can't wait to go home to my Sweet Gal!! I love you, baby!! I'll be home in just two nights!
    On Wednesday, I left home around 11ish, and I got up to the Albany pad around 1300. After having a snack and getting cleaned up, I settled down for a pre-work nap. And I couldn't. I think I had a wee bit too much coffee at breakfast in the morning, and that made for a hellishly long night on Wednesday. I was a lot better rested when I got up yesterday, so I'm hoping for an early morning shopping trip this AM. Still, no matter. I'm halfway home to my Pretty Gal, and in just two short nights, I'll be back with my honey again, and all will be right with the world!! Awesome!!!
 


    I ordered Call of Duty: World at War from Steam this week, since it was on sale for $19.99. I always had a blast playing World at War co-op, since it afforded some of the biggest laughs I've ever gotten in gaming. I'm looking forward to trying it out again. If you're after a bargain, check out Good Old Games. A lot of PC games, classic and now new, are available there at bargain rates. If you hurry (like right this second, lol!), you might be able to get the original Fallout, DRM-free, absolutely free. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker