08 April 2012

Morning Vent, 8 April 2012 (Easter)

GungalTM of the Day
Easter Bunny GungalTM doesn't hippity-hop...

    If all the stars have aligned, by the time this posts on the HQ, I'll be almost home!! It's been a long, long work week, but it's over now, and I'm home for the Easter festivities with my Sweet Gal and the grandkids. There's an Easter Egg hunt planned for midday, and then a really nice Easter feast to gobble!! Best of all, I'll be home with my beloved Effie!! Effie, I love you, honey!! I'll be home with you in a few minutes!!!
    My beloved Effie and I want to wish all of you out there a happy and blessed Easter! God bless you!!
  
 

        My installs of Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty: World at War on my laptop turned out to be problematic. So far, I can't get either to run on the HDMI connection from my laptop to the HDTV at the Albany pad. I don't think I can play on the native laptop screen with my bifocals, tho. It's just too disorienting when my head slips down and everything fades into a blur. Still, I haven't given up. I'll see if there's a fix somewhere. I'm in no hurry whatsoever. Worse comes to worse, I'll spring for full reading glasses when I want to play on the furshlugginer laptop, lol. Either that, or I'll get a spare VGA cable to hook up to the monitor when I want to play CoD4 and WaW. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker