09 April 2012

Morning Vent, 9 April 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Tanktop GungalTM likes her wheelgun and knows proper trigger finger discipline...

    As this blog is being prepped ahead of time, I'm hoping weather and real life events all aligned to make the Easter festivities a success. Regardless, I'm home!! I'm back with my beloved Effie and that's the only thing that matters!! Not sure whether my honey will have a training class this AM or not. Things are kinda up in the air right now, so there's no way to tell ahead of time. My shooting buddy Wayne had emailed me for a Cat Palace meet-up, but I don't think that will come off on a short week at home. There's not enough free time. Maybe next week we can arrange something.
  
 

    During the work week, I took advantage of a freebie on Good Old Games: I downloaded, free of charge, the classic Fallout RPG game. As I've blogged here before, Good Old Games is pretty dang awesome, rehabilitating classic PC games for a new generation of computers. Now, Good Old Games is also branching out to new games. In the gaming world, the more, the merrier, as far as sources for games is concerned. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker