01 May 2012

Morning Vent, 1 May 2012 (Mayday)

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Hillary Swank did not have the right firearms trainer on this movie, for sure...

    Alas the week off is almost over, and tomorrow, I have to face the music and head North to Albany for a long four night rotation Still, knowing that my Sweet Gal will be home waiting for me makes it a little easier. And though it's still awful to have to leave, It's absolutely wonderful to come home to her again!!
    My honey has a pretty long work day today, and she's not due back until long after dinnertime, so I'll try to make some progress at the storage unit and check in on Mama and Papa Joker this afterlunch.
  
 

    I had mentioned some time past about the new blogger interface not being compatible with the obsolete Explorer browser used at work. The banner at the top of the blogger dashboard says the old interface is being phased out this month. That totally sucks. It means that I will no longer be able to update the blog during my work break, unless I haul my laptop with me to work and logon as a 'guest' on the wi-fi or go to my apartment during break. Neither option much appeals to me, to be sure. I really do get the bulk of the blog updates done during the two breaks at night. At the apartment, I rarely update the blog any more, except for surfing for news links. Instead, I Skype with my loving Effie, or if she's working, I'll go online to do some gaming. It's a pain in the butt, for sure. Something's going to have to give. It might mean a far skimpier, less frequently updated blog for the foreseeable future. Anyhoo... We'll see what happens. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker