13 May 2012

Morning Vent, 13 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Mom Kari Byron has a handful of ammo...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, Sunday is here, and I'm sharing Mother's Day with my Sweet Gal!! Plenty of candy and greeting cards all around!! Me, I'm just hoping to recover from the yard sale apocalypse yesterday. Even coming off a nap before driving home, it was a loooooooong day, to be sure, tho certainly a good one, since I was home with my Sweet Gal!!
   Happy Mother's Day, baby!! I love you!!!
  
 

    On the gaming front, I mentioned that I had made some modest progress on Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer. It's noteworthy that, before I got the Xbox situation sorted out, I was playing vintage Call of Duty 4 on my laptop. My son's missus saw me playing, and she said, 'He's playing the same game we are!' And she meant Modern Warfare 3. There surely have been changes since Call of Duty 4, but, really, it's exactly the same game now, just with some bells and whistles added. There's some talk of older Call of Duty maps being released for MW3 for free. So this may add some value to the current game for me, since I do miss some of those now-classic maps. It might be that fourzerotwo had some influence, after all, in getting some freebies out to us longtime Call of Duty stalwarts. Time will tell. Moving on...


Bonus Kari Byron animated GIF
Not exactly a Gungal shot, but what the hey...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker