14 May 2012

Morning Vent, 14 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 At last! A GungalTM with proper trigger finger discipline...

    With Mother's Day safely put to bed, my gal and I are marking time till the next big holiday event. Nothing on the schedule today, tho I'm hoping we get a chance to go out to dinner together and take in a showing of The Avengers, which I've been itching to see. We'll see if the stars align to make that happen for us. Regardless of what we do, it's awesome just because we do it together!
 


    Tho family issues and the work week didn't allow for all that much Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer, I did manage to unlock the suppressor for the CM-901 assault rifle and the Skorpion machine pistol as a secondary. In Call of Duty 4, I never did get the hang of using the Skorpion, tho it was popular for its insanely fast rate of fire, flat-shooting trajectory, and inordinately high damage for its (video game) caliber. In Modern Warfare 2, I was a huge fan of the Beretta 93R, especially in hardcore, so I'm kinda sorry it's not in MW3. Watching Sandy Ravage school the MW2 noobs the other day kinda made me wistful for that gun... Maybe if I can track down my copy of MW2, I'll take the 93R out for a spin or two. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker