17 May 2012

Morning Vent, 17 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM likes her UMP .45...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first of four nights is done, and I might not be at work tonight. After my gal went to bed, I had a few trips out to the latrine in just a couple of hours. Right now, I'm on break, and feeling a but woozy, for sure. Time will tell, but tonight is looking a bit iffy for me, if this stomach trouble doesn't clear up. Still, regardless, I'll be counting the hours till I go home to my Sweet Gal on Sunday morning!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! Come what may, I'll be back home with you on Sunday!!
  
 

    I mentioned some time back where Call of Duty 4 played on my laptop was mistaken for Modern Warfare 3 by my son's missus. It's interesting to note that today's main CoD news link is a video feature on how Treyarch is pushing the CoD graphics engine to its limits for Black Ops 2. It's likely the game will look a lot like CoD from the past few games, with a few nuanced touches thrown in to give a new coat of paint to an older car. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker