18 May 2012

Morning Vent, 18 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM takes in a few rays with her UMP...

    If the stars have aligned, this post finds the 2nd of 4 work nights done, and I'm halfway home to my Sweet Gal!! Win lose or draw, tummy-trouble wise, in just two more nights, I'll be home with my honey again!! I love you, baby!! I'll be home soon!!
  
 

    There wasn't time for gaming during the week off, as we had the yard sale and Mother's Day going. Throw in some sickness in the family, and all of that pretty much went out the window. I squeezed in about an hour on Xbox Live on Wednesday right before coming in. It turned out to be a magic hour, since I came in positive in two matches and unlocked the Attachments skill on the CM-901 assault rifle. There was a system update forced at logon, so I assume that's the last update we heard about on the web this week, tho I'm not abreast of the changes, and I haven't had a chance to play the maps that are supposedly free to play on... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker