19 May 2012

Morning Vent, 19 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Fake Redhead GungalTM has an itchy trigger finger on her G36C...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 3rd of 4 nights is done, and I'm getting ready for some sack time. Just one more night, and I'm home to my honey!!! Tomorrow, I'll be home in her arms again!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home in just one night!!
 


    I mentioned the 'sameness' of Modern Warfare 3, the huge similarity between the earlier Infinity Ward iterations... And I think I'm already getting tired of it. I'm just not sure whether the endless treadmill of spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn-die that makes up this game is wearing me out or what. Or maybe it's all the little fudged up things about the game: Like not being able to turn off the gotdang music... Or that the Call of Duty Elite function on Xbox Live has got no gotgdang 'exit' button anywhere. I dunno... Maybe if I was playing with a regular crew it would be different. But the feeling of being cheated by the game, expecially with its lousy spawning system, is what's behind the sense of fatigue. Or maybe I'm just generally tired, period, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker