20 May 2012

Morning Vent, 20 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM is ready to rock and roll...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, I should be home or almost home. The long work week is finally over, and I'll be in my Sweet Gal's arms in a few short minutes, the Good Lord willing. Effie, my darling, I love you!! I'll be having coffee with you in just a few minutes!!! 
  
 

    With all the supposed tweaking going on, I should mentioned that I had a really bad game last week. There was a guy on a Kill Confirmed match just running rampant with a Striker shotgun with holo sights. I'm not sure what the fudge was going on there, but it was like he had a death ray and the rest of us had weapons which were shooting marshmallow bullets. I only had a three bar connection in that match, so I'm going to blame lag, lol. It seemed the Killcam showed me repeatedly being shot first, when it seemed to me that I shot first. There's something incredibly frustrating about emptying a SMG mag into some jagoff 12 year old only to have him down you with one or two shots from the Striker. Just sayin... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker