21 May 2012

Morning Vent, 21 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM looks too excited with her SMG to practice trigger finger discipline...

    It's wonderful to be home!! My honey has an appointment for this afternoon; so I'm hoping it all comes off as planned. Nothing else scheduled for today.
  
 

    I mentioned some time back that my voice puck on the Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 headphones wasn't working. I found out that the mic works just fine on a wireless controller, but on the wired controller I have jacked into the XIM3, I get a horrid feedback hum. I tried different USB plug locations, but no luck. It may be that I need an authentic Microsoft wired controller, rather than the GameStop branded version I have now. What I'll try next is to get a USB extension and use it to power the X1 headphone. I already own one, and it will save the endless trouble of finding one of my old wired controllers or the expense of buying another one. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker