22 May 2012

Morning Vent, 22 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM still hasn't learned her lesson on trigger finger discipline...

    Last day before going back to work for a short three night rotation, and I'm going to try and make the most of it. It's been a wonderful (if brief) weekend home with my Pretty Gal! Lord, I just love being at home with my missus!! If all the stars have aligned, I'll have my Jeep inspected, if possible. I hate leaving that for the last minute, since in an older vehicle, it's more likely to find something that needs repairing to pass the flipping inspection, lol. 
 


    By Friday, my gaming malaise was mostly gone. I was blessed with a few really good games where I was positive most of the time, even tho the scores were rather modest. I went 14/9 on my last match on Friday afternoon before work, a Mercenary Domination match. Unlike other games where I've done well, my team won on this one, and I wound up feeling like I actually contributed to the victory by both capturing and defending the domination points. We won by a scant two or three points, so it really made the difference, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker