23 May 2012

Morning Vent, 23 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM sports a collapsible-stock FN-FAL...

    Back to work tonight for a short three night rotation. I'm off to Albany in a while, and I'm bracing myself for three nights away from home and my beloved Effie. We always say that the three-banger actually feels longer than the 4 night work rotation because we're at home such a brief period. I get home on Sunday, pretty much exhausted, and I sleep part of the day away to catch up. Then, we have Monday, Tuesday, and, if we're fortunate, Wednesday morning to be together.
    Still, come what may, I'll be back home in just three nights!! Come Saturday morning, I'l rocket back home to my honey and be back in her loving arms!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just three nights!!
  
 

    While it's on my mind, I wanted to say a few words about Hardcore on Modern Warfare 3. The prevalence of headset users is much, much higher on Hardcore. Many matches have everyone (but me, that is) using the voice comm. I noticed also what appears to be a larger use of the 'Revenge' feature, which allows you to see the location of the last person who fragged you. I'm assuming that the developers intended this as an anti-camping measure, but, frankly, all hardcore is camping, mostly. Mostly. It's profoundly annoying to frag someone and then have them magically make a beeline towards you and cap you with zero effort. Just sayin'. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker