24 May 2012

Morning Vent, 24 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM loves her longslide Glock 17...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first night is about over, and I'm already starting the countdown to kissing my Sweet Gal on Saturday morning!!! Lord, I can't wait to go home and hold her tight again!!! Effie, baby, I'll be home in just two more nights!!!
  
 

    Since I mentioned Hardcore in yesterday's Vent, let me say one more thing that's more frequent in Hardcore: Host dropping. On my last match on Saturday, I was doing unusually well (and by that I mean 'positive by a couple of kills'). The TDM match had already had one host drop off due to being allergic to an ass whupping. Now, with about 3 seconds to go before the win, the connection to the host was lost (meaning some dickwad dashboarded his Xbox to avoid the loss). I mean, really... It was particularly infuriating sicne I rarely do that well, and I was looking forward to seeing my achievements at the end of the match. On the plus side, during the course of that ill fated match, I unlocked the silencer on one of my all time favorite weapons: The G36C. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker